Saturday, April 7, 2012

FLEETING SOUL


Fly…fly away… 
Far…far away… 
The believe that still be saved in my deepest heart 
The crave that still flush in my soul 

Wish You 
Drop the ease with Your Love 
Quench the thirst with Your Touch 
Keep me safe with Your Care 

Can’t leave 
Guilty feeling that push me into the bloody pain 
Ball of sins that trap me back to the blackest past 
Lingers me 
From the chance of a better life 
From the raise of a higher step 
From the move of a grower mind 

Distracted 
Disordered 
Empty 
Dying 
Worthless 
Breathless 
Numb 
Dumb 

Fatigue, but couldn’t sleep 
Weak, but have to fight 
Faint, like almost dead 

So tired being here 
But can’t go anywhere 
Like a prisoner 
Being caged in the jail 
Hope not forever 

All things look untruth 
Clapped me to the bluff ruin 
And it seems too late 
Moving back from the fact 


Purple Room, June 9, 2010 
..in the deepest madness..

No comments: